Letter: Pickup your trash
April 21, 2017
I took a walk at Hidden Beach recently and was saddened by all of the trash on the beach. I was able to take out some of it but there was still so much on the beach. I can't understand this mentality — who leaves their trash behind?
Please take time to pickup your trash wherever you are: at the beach, hiking, in your neighborhood. Take a trash bag with you to the beach or hiking to pick up your own trash or trash you may see along the way. This is the reason we all love Lake Tahoe and other places we love to go to, because of the beauty. Remember it's up to each one of us.
Incline Village, Nevada
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- South Lake Tahoe resident wins Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail