Letter — Please save the Ren Faire
May 19, 2003
Recently I have read about the cancelation of the Ren Faire. This is a sad day, I am currently a student in South Lake Tahoe and have lived here for five years. The Ren Faire is one of the things I look foward to every year. I dress up in my costume and get to feel the past for a few short days. I am asking for everyone who has the Ren Faire in there hearts to do anything and everything they can to make sure we save this age old tradition.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: How do I get out of Thanksgiving with my family?
- Tahoe Mom Talk: Being more present during the holiday season
- Rep. McClintock: House tax bill fails the ‘do no harm’ test (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Rozak: 13 signs that tell me I’m ready for ski season to start (opinion)
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- SnowSport Safety Foundation releases safety report card; California ski industry dismisses report
- El Dorado County moves toward temporary cannabis ban
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe