Letter — Question for the police
March 31, 2003
Regarding the shooting on March 23, by police over an alleged domestic dispute; I knew Brandon and this truly is a tragedy, he was a great personality.
We’ll never know what really happened because there are two sides to every story, but why do police answer these calls in the city ready to kill? Why can’t they use “stun guns” first, then get to the bottom of the story? Just a question.
San Anselmo Road
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain possible today, cloudy conditions to linger through week
- SnowSport Safety Foundation releases safety report card; California ski industry dismisses report