Letter: Real issues with closing transit center
April 19, 2017
Re recent article on Transit center being closed for months, you neglected to mention most important part:
Bus riders are left to stand in the cold and the wind. Babies, old people, we have no place to get water or … rest now for months, while we wait for the bus.
How much money did the transit company get to build and maintain that shelter while it sits there locked and actually Makes the Homeless Problem Worse, due to neglect?
South Lake Tahoe, California
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Stand up pedalboards making waves around Lake Tahoe
- Harrah’s, Harveys Lake Tahoe to charge for holiday, special event parking
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Revisiting Angora Fire 10 years after devastating blaze ignited in Lake Tahoe