Letter: Real issues with closing transit center
April 19, 2017
Re recent article on Transit center being closed for months, you neglected to mention most important part:
Bus riders are left to stand in the cold and the wind. Babies, old people, we have no place to get water or … rest now for months, while we wait for the bus.
How much money did the transit company get to build and maintain that shelter while it sits there locked and actually Makes the Homeless Problem Worse, due to neglect?
South Lake Tahoe, California
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- South Lake Tahoe City Council backpedals on VHR ordinance
- Seamstress creates custom interior goods for Lake Tahoe homes
- Lake Tahoe weather: Chance of rain Thursday night, snow Friday morning
- Douglas County jury finds man innocent in alleged sexual assault at Lake Tahoe
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes