Letter — Susan Wood a war correspondent?
February 21, 2003
My question, in addition to why these people aren’t supporting our troops, is why anyone, anywhere would even want to be “just like Berkeley,” as the writer of the article (Susan Wood) says. She and the rest of them should pack their bags and move to the Middle East — maybe they need you.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Editor’s Notes: Reflecting on 1 year at Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Ask Tessie: How do I get out of Thanksgiving with my family?
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Guest column: Raising awareness of homelessness on Lake Tahoe’s South Shore (opinion)
- Rep. McClintock: House tax bill fails the ‘do no harm’ test (opinion)
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe
- Changes to South Lake Tahoe vacation home rental rules finalized
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses
- Where to go in Tahoe if you don’t want to cook a Thanksgiving meal