Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
January 6, 2016
Afternoon from sunny and hot Johannesburg.
Just want to thank you for keeping me updated and informed about Tahoe.
I was a student at Sierra Nevada College and an Intern at NIREC (Nevada Institute for Renewable Energy Commercialization), so your daily updates make me feel like I’m still in the Tahoe area.
I am glad to see the snow is back this year and all my Tahoe friends seem to be doing well for themselves.
Once again, thank you very much for your daily contribution to my reading pleasure.
Krugersdorp, South Africa
Trending In: Opinion
- Lake Tahoe weather: LTUSD closed Tuesday, Douglas County schools open
- Lake Tahoe weather: 2 to 4 more feet of snow expected by Monday
- Over 500 walk in Lake Tahoe Women’s March (photos)
- Fatal accident at Squaw Valley leaves ski patrol employee dead (UPDATED)
- South Lake Tahoe City Council declares state of emergency