Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
January 6, 2016
Afternoon from sunny and hot Johannesburg.
Just want to thank you for keeping me updated and informed about Tahoe.
I was a student at Sierra Nevada College and an Intern at NIREC (Nevada Institute for Renewable Energy Commercialization), so your daily updates make me feel like I'm still in the Tahoe area.
I am glad to see the snow is back this year and all my Tahoe friends seem to be doing well for themselves.
Once again, thank you very much for your daily contribution to my reading pleasure.
Krugersdorp, South Africa
Trending In: Opinion
- Tahoe crime recap: Man lights car on fire after taking LSD and being subjected to ‘satanic magic’
- Lake Tahoe filled to the brim for first time in years (video)
- Vacation rental representative questions South Lake Tahoe’s data
- Sale of Chateau at the Village in South Lake Tahoe closes for $42.5M
- South Lake Tahoe man arrested in high-speed chase that ended in Carson City