Letter to the editor: Miller’s column represented the opinion of many
November 14, 2013
It was refreshing to read Tiffany Miller's article on the opinion page Wednesday, Nov. 13, regarding President Obama. The majority of the articles in this column sound like they have been crafted with the help of Jay Carney, the president's press secretary. Ms. Miller described what I believe the majority of our country's citizens now think about the man that promised to be transparent and it is not a pretty picture.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- South Lake Tahoe resident wins Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys