Letter to the editor: Miller’s column represented the opinion of many
November 14, 2013
It was refreshing to read Tiffany Miller's article on the opinion page Wednesday, Nov. 13, regarding President Obama. The majority of the articles in this column sound like they have been crafted with the help of Jay Carney, the president's press secretary. Ms. Miller described what I believe the majority of our country's citizens now think about the man that promised to be transparent and it is not a pretty picture.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: City of South Lake Tahoe ignoring reality in crafting VHR policies
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- League to Save Lake Tahoe column: Celebrating 20 years of stewardship, restoration
- Tahoe Mom Talk: Family friendly activities for the fall
- Ask Tessie: How do I get my stolen bike back?
- First snow of 2017-18 season falls in mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe (video)
- South Lake Tahoe considers service that tracks down illegal VHRs
- Fatal 16-vehicle crash cleared, westbound I-80 reopens near Eagle Lakes
- California Highway Patrol IDs South Lake Tahoe motorcyclist killed in crash
- Kirkwood fined over wetlands contamination