Letter to the editor: The problem is on both sides of the political aisle
December 11, 2013
Michael Zucker’s columns are so predictable, they always give me a good laugh. He talks half truths, talking points and does not have the ability to see the big picture, which is that the whole political machine is corrupt and has been allowed to run amuck by us, the people of this great country.
The powers that be would rather point fingers than actually talk/listen and work together. Big money/special interests are ruining our government — this is about power,not the people of this nation. We also have a biased press that is not holding people accountable, especially our president — except when they learned they were being investigated. Even David Sirota and Debra Saunders go after their own once in a while.
No, Mr. Zucker, this isn’t a one-sided issue. It is the Democrats as well and people like you on both sides of the political aisle are as much to blame. Everyone better open their eyes.
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- ‘Ninja road stars’ piercing tires in South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe supporters of Standing Rock host benefit concert; Washoe elders to speak
- Police seeking assistance with hit and run outside Harveys Lake Tahoe
- In the après-ski spirit: Spots to check out after skiing in the Tahoe Basin
- Stay ‘bear aware’ during winter in the Lake Tahoe region