Letter to the editor: The problem is on both sides of the political aisle
Ryan Summerlin December 11, 2013
Michael Zucker’s columns are so predictable, they always give me a good laugh. He talks half truths, talking points and does not have the ability to see the big picture, which is that the whole political machine is corrupt and has been allowed to run amuck by us, the people of this great country.
The powers that be would rather point fingers than actually talk/listen and work together. Big money/special interests are ruining our government — this is about power,not the people of this nation. We also have a biased press that is not holding people accountable, especially our president — except when they learned they were being investigated. Even David Sirota and Debra Saunders go after their own once in a while.
No, Mr. Zucker, this isn’t a one-sided issue. It is the Democrats as well and people like you on both sides of the political aisle are as much to blame. Everyone better open their eyes.
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- South Lake Tahoe Warm Room consequences (opinion)
- Collin still committed to South Lake Tahoe council candidacy after fatal wreck
- Letter: BEAR League board member says, ‘We are not making this up’
- Tahoe Keys to apply for herbicide trial in effort to fight aquatic invasive species
- The Chateau at the Village in South Lake Tahoe sells for $42.5M