Letter — Why the need to pick on one guy?
May 26, 2003
I don’t get it. Mr. Mancuso asked for a permit to log on his personal property and has been given permission after I assume all the stringent requirements have been met. What his past criminal activity has to do with logging on his property is a mystery to me. This non-story has been hyped by the paper expressly for the purpose of selling papers. I can’t remember any other logging permit making the news.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: How do I get out of Thanksgiving with my family?
- Tahoe Mom Talk: Being more present during the holiday season
- Rep. McClintock: House tax bill fails the ‘do no harm’ test (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Rozak: 13 signs that tell me I’m ready for ski season to start (opinion)
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe
- SnowSport Safety Foundation releases safety report card; California ski industry dismisses report
- El Dorado County moves toward temporary cannabis ban