Letters to the editor
April 15, 2014
Billboard doesn't shed positive light
In regard to "Billboard inappropriate for Tahoe's entry highway" (April 9):
Last Tuesday, my friends and I were discussing this very subject. We all agreed this does not represent out town in a positive light.
Our thanks to Karen Jaime for expressing this in a great letter.
Also this sandwich board issue must be high on our city's crime list. Be careful out there.
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: What are your tips for someone who wants to get into climbing?
- Guest column: Temporary environmental art installation at Tahoe is about coming together for common purpose
- Ribaudo column: Housing in Tahoe — ‘like a bad toothache that doesn’t go away’
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: Amgen is a bad deal for South Lake Tahoe residents