Letters to the editor
April 15, 2014
Billboard doesn’t shed positive light
In regard to “Billboard inappropriate for Tahoe’s entry highway” (April 9):
Last Tuesday, my friends and I were discussing this very subject. We all agreed this does not represent out town in a positive light.
Our thanks to Karen Jaime for expressing this in a great letter.
Also this sandwich board issue must be high on our city’s crime list. Be careful out there.
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter (Jude Wood): Recreation is the heartbeat of Tahoe
- Letter (Jonathon ‘Joby’ Cefalu): ‘Vote what’s best for our community and future’
- Letter (Karan Duron): Bonnie Turnbull for school board
- Letter (John N. Cefalu): New South Lake Tahoe City Councilmembers need ‘intestinal fortitude’
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Lake Tahoe welcomes ski-in, ski-out coworking space at Heavenly Mountain Resort
- Man walks across America (and through Lake Tahoe) to spread word on drug overdose
- Michael Alan Laub
- My View (Carl Ribaudo): Why the Loop Road matters (opinion)
- Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort expands learning terrain, revamps menu, bids water bottles farewell for 2016-17 season