Letters to the editor
April 15, 2014
Billboard doesn't shed positive light
In regard to "Billboard inappropriate for Tahoe's entry highway" (April 9):
Last Tuesday, my friends and I were discussing this very subject. We all agreed this does not represent out town in a positive light.
Our thanks to Karen Jaime for expressing this in a great letter.
Also this sandwich board issue must be high on our city's crime list. Be careful out there.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: Why do people suck at parking in Tahoe?
- Chamber Corner: Tahoe Chamber endorses proposed sales tax in South Lake Tahoe
- Guest column: Wonderful experience at Lake Tahoe Community College Spanish institute
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Why the state of emergency on marijuana in NV?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe