Fife records Tahoe Paradise’s first hole-in-one of 2015 season
April 21, 2015
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE — The first hole-in-one of the 2015 season at Tahoe Paradise Golf Course belongs to Jason Fife. Fife aced the 111-yard fifth hole last Friday for his second career hole-in-one — both have come at Tahoe Paradise.
"The ace felt amazing," Fife said.
On Monday, Fife followed up his hole-in-one with an impressive eagle on the par-4 eighth hole. He holed out from 55 yards to continue a solid stretch on the links.
"To play consistent golf is always more fun, I feel like I am in the zone right now," Fife said.
All 18 holes at Tahoe Paradise are currently open for the season. It marks the earliest ever that the course has been fully operational.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort opening today
- Lake Tahoe Community College Coyotes fall to Santa Rosa in NorCal quarterfinals
- SnowSport Safety Foundation releases safety report card; California ski industry dismisses report
- New attractions set stage for 2017-18 winter at Tahoe resorts
- Heavenly, Northstar push back opening days to Nov. 23; Kirkwood to announce new date
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe
- Changes to South Lake Tahoe vacation home rental rules finalized
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses
- Where to go in Tahoe if you don’t want to cook a Thanksgiving meal