Golf courses opening for season
Ryan Summerlin April 11, 2014
The Tahoe Paradise Golf Course and Lake Tahoe Golf Course both opened for the 2014 season on Thursday.
Dan D’Angelo is starting his first year as director of golf at Tahoe Paradise. For rates or to book a tee time visit www.tahoeparadisegc.com.
For more informaton, rates and tee times at LTGC visit www.laketahoegc.com/
Bijou Golf Course also opens for the season today. For information call 530-542-6097
Trending In: Sports
- Take a hike: A scenic jaunt to Lake Margaret is well worth the work (watch the video)
- MedWAR takes on Tahoe: Physical challenges, medical scenarios play out in inaugural event
- Sports Roundup: South Tahoe volleyball wins fifth straight, Whittell girls soccer blanks Yerington, South Tahoe boys tennis still unbeaten
- South Tahoe girls soccer loses at rival Truckee 2-1, sees match as ‘turning point’
- Fighting five: Local Escobar Training Grounds products highlight WFC 60 event at MontBleu