Viking golfers swing into fourth place
Ryan Summerlin September 19, 2013
South Tahoe 458
Ayden Williamson 101
Emily Aminien 116
Courtney Cromwell 117
Katie Sears 124
Team Lowry extended its golfing reign to three in a row on Wednesday.
The Buckaroos won their third consecutive golf tournament with a 368 during a Spring Creek hosted tournament. The South Tahoe girls golf team finished in fourth (458), behind Fernley in second (377) and Elko in third (391).
The lowest individual score of the game went to Lowry’s Alyssa Dendary, who shot a 79. Fernley’s Brittany Evans, who leads the league, was one shot off with an 80. Truckee’s lone golfer, freshmen Sienna Scibird, turned in another standout performance with 88.
Ayden Williamson led the South Tahoe golfers with 101. Emily Aminien chipped in a 116, Katie Sears a 124, and Courtney Cromwell 117.
UP NEXT: South Tahoe played in Lowry on Thursday and will play again in a Sparks tournament on Wednesday.
Trending In: Local Sports
- South Tahoe football stuns Fernley in home debut, wins despite key absences
- Lake Tahoe CC women’s soccer survives three matches in two days, gains confidence from defeat
- State champions: South Tahoe All-Stars beat Summerlin North, claim Little League Intermediate 50/70 Division Nevada crown
- Whittell girls soccer blasts Class 2A newcomers Dayton, Fernley in league play
- Clear Creek: A gem in the Tahoe forest