Whittell boys hosting dinner
March 14, 2014
The Whittell boys basketball team is holding a celebration dinner after their most successful season ever.
The Warriors, led by head coach Phil Bryant and assistant coach Matt Bryant, beat league rival Virginia City 53-48 to win their first state championship and ended their season 25-4 overall and 13-1 IV Northern League.
This dinner is to honor the team, as well as everyone involved in their success including parents, teachers, students and fans. The price of dinner is $10 for adults and $5 for children.
The event will take place at the Lake Tahoe Resort, formerly the Embassy Suites, 5:30-7:30 p.m. March 21.
For more information and to RSVP contact Dana Buchholz at 775-726-3611.
Trending In: Local Sports
- South Tahoe spring football undefeated in Excel Athletics prep
- South Tahoe swim team competes at NIAA state swim meet
- South Tahoe, Whittell track teams have strong finishes at state meet
- Beach battles: South Tahoe Beach Wrestling Championships return to Lakeview Commons for second edition, doubles in size
- South Tahoe swim team dives into 2017 season