Ponderosa Ridge Run this Saturday
July 1, 2014
The 40th annual Ponderosa Ridge Run will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 5.
The 9.5 mile run starts at the Spooner Summit maintenance station and features 2,000 feet of vertical climbing through sand and rocks and offers views of Lake Tahoe. Aid is not available on the course, so runners must supply their own.
Finishers will receive a survivors ribbon and cold beverage.
Sign ups are the day of the race and a $2 donation is requested.
Transportation for the point to point run is not available for cars parked at the start.
Trending In: Sports
- South Tahoe girls soccer falls behind early, loses 3-2 to rival Truckee under the lights
- South Tahoe volleyball swept by Dayton at home (photos)
- South Tahoe football reigns over Elko, extends winning streak to six games
- Mark Rypien coping with family tragedy
- TAMBA’s Corral Night Ride brings costumed fun to South Shore trails Saturday