Tahoe Games Bike Night returns to Lake Tahoe Golf Course
June 8, 2017
On Course Events and Tahoe Center for Orthopedics have teamed up again to bring the Tahoe Games Bike Night series back for a third year.
The family-friendly, x-country racing series lights up the Lake Tahoe Golf Course, 2500 Emerald Bay Road, on June 16. Race your friends and family around an illuminated course that spans across fairways, into the rough, through sand traps, over bridges and along the occasional cart path.
This one-of-a-kind Lake Tahoe experience is open to all abilities, all ages 8 and older and all non-motorized bikes. "Tahoe Games aims to elevate action sports with a unique and challenging course creating a one-of-a-kind Lake Tahoe experience," said Rob Giustina, of On Course Events when describing the Tahoe Games Bike Night Series. "The Lake Tahoe Golf Course has an incredible venue to ride your bike across. Once we add all the lights, themed bridges and music throughout, the golf course transforms to a family-friendly, x-country race guaranteed to challenge every rider."
The event is free to attend and spectators are strongly encouraged. Adult registration is $20 and children are $15.
Registration will be from 7 to 8 p.m. at the LTGC clubhouse and the race will begin at 9 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- South Lake Tahoe City Council backpedals on VHR ordinance
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (videos)
- Seamstress creates custom interior goods for Lake Tahoe homes
- Douglas County jury finds man innocent in alleged sexual assault at Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Chance of rain Thursday night, snow Friday morning