Tahoe Games Bike Night returns to Lake Tahoe Golf Course
June 8, 2017
On Course Events and Tahoe Center for Orthopedics have teamed up again to bring the Tahoe Games Bike Night series back for a third year.
The family-friendly, x-country racing series lights up the Lake Tahoe Golf Course, 2500 Emerald Bay Road, on June 16. Race your friends and family around an illuminated course that spans across fairways, into the rough, through sand traps, over bridges and along the occasional cart path.
This one-of-a-kind Lake Tahoe experience is open to all abilities, all ages 8 and older and all non-motorized bikes. "Tahoe Games aims to elevate action sports with a unique and challenging course creating a one-of-a-kind Lake Tahoe experience," said Rob Giustina, of On Course Events when describing the Tahoe Games Bike Night Series. "The Lake Tahoe Golf Course has an incredible venue to ride your bike across. Once we add all the lights, themed bridges and music throughout, the golf course transforms to a family-friendly, x-country race guaranteed to challenge every rider."
The event is free to attend and spectators are strongly encouraged. Adult registration is $20 and children are $15.
Registration will be from 7 to 8 p.m. at the LTGC clubhouse and the race will begin at 9 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Stand up pedalboards making waves around Lake Tahoe
- Edgewood Tahoe gearing up for American Century Championship celebrity golf
- LAX at the Lake lacrosse tournament empowers girls through sports
- Heavenly’s Epic Discovery program: Ultimate outdoor summer playground at Lake Tahoe (video)
- Still mixed conditions on some Lake Tahoe trails following big winter, mild spring