Vail announces 2012-2013 Tahoe season pass prices
March 12, 2012
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. – Vail Resorts announced pricing for ski and snowboard passes for the 2012-2013 winter season Monday.
“Each of our Tahoe resorts offers a different type of skiing and riding experience and now skiers and snowboarders can have it all on one pass from Heavenly’s breathtaking scenery and Northstar’s award-winning terrain parks to Kirkwood’s high alpine steep terrain,” said Kirsten Lynch, chief marketing officer of Vail Resorts, in Monday statement. “And new for the 12/13 ski season we are offering The Tahoe Local Pass, providing skiing seven days a week at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood.”
• New for 2012-2013, the Tahoe Local offers skiing and riding seven days a week to Heavenly, Northstar, and Kirkwood resorts for $419. The Tahoe Local Pass includes access on Saturdays at all three Tahoe resorts with limited holiday restrictions.
• The Tahoe Value Pass, available for $379, includes skiing or riding seven days a week at Heavenly and skiing or riding at Northstar and Kirkwood on Sunday-Friday, with all Saturdays blacked out. Holiday restrictions apply.
• The Epic Pass offers unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood and Arapahoe Basin for $659. The Epic Pass pays for itself in less than six days on the mountain.
• The Epic 7-Day gives skiers and snowboarders a total of seven unrestricted days of skiing at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, and Northstar, plus Arapahoe Basin anytime during the season for a price of $509.
Recommended Stories For You
• A Kirkwood-only pass will also be announced at a later date.
Skiers and riders who purchase the Tahoe Value Pass or the new Tahoe Local Pass before April 15 will receive six buddy tickets for family and friends next ski season and anyone who purchases their pass this spring will also receive special benefits for summer 2012, including access for sightseeing and gondola rides.
Prices listed above are only guaranteed through April 15 and Vail Resorts is giving guests the option to lock in these prices now with a $49 down payment, with the remainder of the balance due in mid-September 2012.
For more information about Vail Resorts season passes or to purchase online, visit http://www.epicpass.com.