Weather | TahoeDailyTribune.com

Weather

Current Weather
Lt Rain
44°F
(7°C)
Humidity: 79%
Wind Speed: Light Breeze at 5 mph from the SSW
Barometer: 30.02 in
Dewpoint: 38°F (0°C)
Wind Chill: 42°F (38°C)
3 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA
Last updated on December 10 2016, 7:53 pm
Weather Maps
Snowfall
6 Hour Snow Amount
Click to Enlarge
Wind Gusts
Wind Gusts Measured in Knots
Click to Enlarge
Temperature
Observed Temperatures for Today
Click to Enlarge
Sky
Today's Sky Cover
Click to Enlarge
7 Day Forecast
Sunday, Dec 11th
High: 45°F
Low: 25°F
Mostly Cloudy. 10% chance of precipitation during the day; 94% chance at night.
Monday, Dec 12th
High: 46°F
Low: 29°F
Mostly Cloudy. 6% chance of precipitation during the day; 5% chance at night.
Tuesday, Dec 13th
High: 42°F
Low: 37°F
Rain. 91% chance of precipitation during the day; 64% chance at night.
Wednesday, Dec 14th
High: 47°F
Low: 34°F
Rain/Snow. 88% chance of precipitation during the day; 87% chance at night.
Thursday, Dec 15th
High: 38°F
Low: 21°F
Rain/Snow. 85% chance of precipitation during the day; 78% chance at night.
Friday, Dec 16th
High: 35°F
Low: 20°F
Chance Snow. 45% chance of precipitation during the day; 55% chance at night.
Saturday, Dec 17th
High: 0°F
Low: 0°F
. % chance of precipitation during the day; 44% chance at night.