Over Memorial Day weekend the Takemusa Aikido Association held it’s 25th annual, three-day training Gasshuku seminar at the Rideout gymnasium in Tahoe City. This year’s guest instructor was Inagaki Sensei from Iwama Japan. The North Lake Tahoe Aikido Club hosted the event and has classes every Tuesday night, 5-7 p.m. at Fairway Community Center and Saturday morning, 8-10 a.m. on Commons Beach or at the Gatekeeper’s Museum.
Takemusa Aikido Association trains in Tahoe
Trending in: News
- Rotary snowplows keep fighting Sierra drifts
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Leonard Nimoy – Mr. Spock on ‘Star Trek,’ former Tahoe homeowner — dies at 83
- Truckee Police logs: Women punch, kick woman suspected of having affair
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot of snow possible as SnowFest! begins