Over Memorial Day weekend the Takemusa Aikido Association held it’s 25th annual, three-day training Gasshuku seminar at the Rideout gymnasium in Tahoe City. This year’s guest instructor was Inagaki Sensei from Iwama Japan. The North Lake Tahoe Aikido Club hosted the event and has classes every Tuesday night, 5-7 p.m. at Fairway Community Center and Saturday morning, 8-10 a.m. on Commons Beach or at the Gatekeeper’s Museum.
Takemusa Aikido Association trains in Tahoe
Trending in: News
- U.S. Alpine Championships | Truckee's Tim Jitloff wins third straight title
- Tahoe woman collects lottery winnings
- Truckee land trust plans purchase of historic Donner Summit climbing area
- Sierra history: The epic Tahoe-Truckee winter of 1890 (part 2)
- Longtime Sugar Bowl President/CEO Rob Kautz to retire