TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Animal Outpatient Care Center of Truckee Tahoe — The Doctor’s Office For Pets, located at 10939A Industrial Way, Ste. 101 in Truckee will hold a Vaccination Clinic for Dogs and Cats, for routine vaccinations only, Saturday, April 27, 9-11 a.m. Protect your dogs and cats from the common communicable diseases for which they are routinely vaccinated. All dogs must be on leashes and all cats in carriers. Staff members will be available for assistance and a veterinarian will administer the vaccines. The doctors will not be able to answer questions or examine patients out of fairness to all. Any dogs or cats that appear unhealthy for vaccination will be recommended to make an appointment with their regular veterinarian for an assessment. Call 530-587-5144 for more information.
Truckee’s The Doctor’s Office for Pets to offer vaccine clinic
Trending in: News
- Creek near Lake Tahoe has elevated E. coli levels (updated)
- North Lake Tahoe health and wellness announcements
- Lake Tahoe drone company surveys skies as feds work on regulation
- Next section of Truckee Legacy Trail to officially open Aug. 8
- Election 2014: Fifteen North Tahoe/Truckee districts among races of interest