TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
Troop 266 cleans up Lake Tahoe beach
Trending in: News
- Sierra College Insights | Are books dead in Truckee Tahoe?
- Norm Sayler feted on 80th for Donner Summit contributions
- Community announcements for North Lake Tahoe and Truckee
- Canyon Springs: Revised environmental report out for development
- Transportation meetings scheduled for Tahoe City, Truckee