TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
Troop 266 cleans up Lake Tahoe beach
Trending in: News
- Placer county satellite office opens in Tahoe City
- Free Will Astrology | What’s in your starts this week, Truckee Tahoe?
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; smoke filtering into Truckee area
- Parents of Truckee man killed by avalanche sue Alaska heli-skiing company
- Lake Tahoe drone company surveys skies as feds work on regulation