TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
Troop 266 cleans up Lake Tahoe beach
Trending in: News
- Social media savvy: 7 tips to help your business with blogging
- Gaines, Dahle introduce bill to preserve Tahoe state park
- History of the Squaw Valley Public Service District: Part One
- Free Will Astrology | What’s in your stars this week, Truckee Tahoe?
- North Tahoe Fire gets grant for 9 new firefighters
- Horizon to undergo multi-million dollar renovation
- Chateau project developer makes deal to purchase other parcels; project could move forward as envisioned
- Truckee Police: Home burglaries on the rise
- Tahoe man injured in Truckee crash is former prosecutor
- Local pilot survives, wife killed in Truckee plane crash