TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
Troop 266 cleans up Lake Tahoe beach
Trending in: News
- Join the Sugar Pine Foundation for spring plantings
- Remains IDed as Truckee man who’s been missing March
- Saucy tales, captivating skits to highlight Historical Haunted Tour
- New Diamond Peak website wins advertising awards
- Meet Lake Tahoe’s newest Eagle