TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
Troop 266 cleans up Lake Tahoe beach
Trending in: News
- Creek near Lake Tahoe has elevated E. coli levels (updated)
- North Lake Tahoe health and wellness announcements
- Lake Tahoe drone company surveys skies as feds work on regulation
- Next section of Truckee Legacy Trail to officially open Aug. 8
- Election 2014: Fifteen North Tahoe/Truckee districts among races of interest