Madalyn “Joy” Johnson, a long time local, passed away on July 9, 2014 in No. Lake Tahoe. A Memorial Service will take place on Monday Aug. 4th at the Tamarack Lodge in Tahoe City.
- Mountain lion spotted in Sierra wilderness near Truckee
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Town, airport helping close $1M shortfall for Truckee aquatic center
- Police seeking information about burglary, identity theft suspects
- North Tahoe’s SnowFest! continues with fun events this week