Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
Obituary: Ron Marks
- 14-year-old brings gun to Truckee school; parents may face charges
- Sierra Nevada College’s Lynn Gillette out as president (updated)
- Community mourns teen Dejon Smith’s death
- Dunkin’ Donuts makes debut in Northern Nevada with Carson City store
- Opinion: Truckee gun incident eerie reminder of Sandy Hook