Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
Obituary: Ron Marks
- Authorities: Masked gunman robs another North Tahoe pharmacy
- Battle over bears heats up once again at Lake Tahoe
- Scientists looking for new ways to battle climate change, increasing populations at Lake Tahoe
- Hotel ordinance on its way to public hearing
- Truckee volunteers plant 360 trees as part of world record attempt