Photo gallery: Squaw Valley World Cup Day Two, Saturday slalom races
March 13, 2017
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. — The best female skiers in the world took to the Red Dog run for a World Cup slalom race at Squaw Valley on Saturday.
Above are photos from Day Two from Truckee resident Patrick Flora. Click here to check out his photos from Friday's giant slalom races, also on the Red Dog run.
Mikaela Shiffrin, of Vail, Colo., dominated the field Saturday, She was 1.03-seconds faster than the second-place finisher, Sarka Strachova, of the Czech Republic. Bernadette Schild, of Austria, finished third.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Carousel
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- Changes to South Lake Tahoe vacation home rental rules finalized
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Winter storm could dump 5 inches of snow at Tahoe
- Die-hard skiers and riders turn out for opening day at Kirkwood Mountain (videos)