Your Tahoe Weekend: German Beer Garden, Silver Belt Series at Sugar Bowl and more
January 26, 2017
TAHOE-TRUCKEE — Below are the Sierra Sun's picks for the Top 10 events to check out this weekend at Truckee and Lake Tahoe.
Have an event you want considered for a future Your Tahoe Weekend calendar? Email Reporter Cassandra Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chinese New Year Pop Up Dinner
Ring in the Chinese New Year with a multi-course feast hosted at Stella in Truckee with optional wine pairing at an additional cost.
When: Friday, Jan. 27 | 6-9 p.m.
Where: Stella, at Cedar House sport Hotel, Truckee
Cost: $97 per person, plus extra charges
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Carousel
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Minden woman who died after falling in Upper Truckee River remembered at celebration of life
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Search continues in reduced capacity for missing kayaker at Lake Tahoe
- Kayaker reported missing at Lake Tahoe found safe in hotel room