Brief power outage planned for Tuesday in Christmas Valley area
October 23, 2017
A power outage in the Christmas Valley area is planned for Tuesday, according to Liberty Utilities.
The power provider stated the outage is need to replace a damaged pole in the area of Grass Lake Road and Grass Lake Way. Approximately 20 customers will be impacted, according to Liberty.
Power could be down from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
#plannedoutage in SLT along Grass Lake Rd & Way to replace damaged pole Tues, 10/24 9am-5pm. Approx. 20 custs notified.
— Liberty Utilities (@LibertyUtil_CA) October 23, 2017
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- California Highway Patrol IDs South Lake Tahoe motorcyclist killed in crash
- Fire evacuation advisory northeast of Reno at Pyramid Lake
- VIDEO: South Lake Tahoe family has close encounter with young black bear
- A cigarette, a car backfire: Small sparks can make big fires
- Brothel owner: Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- Changes to South Lake Tahoe vacation home rental rules finalized
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe
- Where to go in Tahoe if you don’t want to cook a Thanksgiving meal
- Editor’s Notes: Reflecting on 1 year at Lake Tahoe (opinion)