Expect delays on Kingsbury Grade near Lake Tahoe Tuesday for tree removal
July 17, 2017
Motorists should anticipate 15 to 30-minute traffic delays Tuesday on Kingsbury Grade as NV Energy removes two large trees which are encroaching near power lines.
Single lane closures with a traffic flagger alternating directions of traffic will be in place on Kingsbury Grade Tuesday between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. near Buchanan Road, located between Daggett Pass and U.S. 50 at Tahoe.
Single lane closures w/flagger alternating directions of traffic on Kingsbury Grade Tues. 8am-3:30pm near Buchanan Road for tree removal.
— Nevada DOT (@nevadadot) July 17, 2017
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- Douglas County School District to discuss sale of Kingsbury Middle School
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe
- New Lake Tahoe sewer authority takes shape
- Crews gain ground on Detwiler Fire but brace for lightning in California
- Overnight closures planned for state highway in El Dorado County
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- South Lake Tahoe resident wins Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys