Overnight work to repair rough spots on US 50 heading into Tahoe Basin
August 7, 2017
Overnight grinding and paving work on U.S. 50 is scheduled for this week on a section of the roadway that descends after Echo Summit into the Tahoe Basin.
Work to repair rough sections of the highway will be performed at various locations between Johnson Pass Road and Apache Avenue in Meyers. Motorists can expect one-way traffic control from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. Monday night through Friday morning.
Weather or other unexpected delays could postpone the work.
For the latest highway traffic news, follow Caltrans District 3 on Twitter or like us on Facebook. Use Caltrans' QuickMap for real-time traffic information or download the QuickMap app on iTunes or Google Play.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (videos)
- South Lake Tahoe City Council backpedals on VHR ordinance
- DA releases new video in El Dorado County cold case
- Lake Tahoe weather: Chance of rain Thursday night, snow Friday morning
- As Election Day nears, divided panel discusses road sales tax Measure C