Workers cut down trees near Lakeview Commons as part of the Harrison Avenue project Tuesday in South Lake Tahoe. More than 50 trees are being removed to make room for parking lots, sidwalks and bike paths. On Thursday, crews will drive a pulverizer down Harrison to grind out the old roadway.
Harrison avenue Work begins
Trending in: South Shore
- Don McMillan and Sandy Danto perform this week at Tahoe's South Shore
- When Tahoe's environment, economy and communities work together (opinion)
- South Lake Tahoe woman arrested after crash
- Letter: The concerned citizens united to protect South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe biking: Rentals returning to Tahoe Cross Country this summer