Workers cut down trees near Lakeview Commons as part of the Harrison Avenue project Tuesday in South Lake Tahoe. More than 50 trees are being removed to make room for parking lots, sidwalks and bike paths. On Thursday, crews will drive a pulverizer down Harrison to grind out the old roadway.
Harrison avenue Work begins
Trending in: South Shore
- Woman’s remains identified
- Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month
- Hopeful Henry: Bear-proof property
- City approves redesign for Champions Plaza
- Work begins on section of Rim Trail