Workers cut down trees near Lakeview Commons as part of the Harrison Avenue project Tuesday in South Lake Tahoe. More than 50 trees are being removed to make room for parking lots, sidwalks and bike paths. On Thursday, crews will drive a pulverizer down Harrison to grind out the old roadway.
Harrison avenue Work begins
Trending in: South Shore
- Lake Tahoe air show kicking off 25th year
- Group indicted for drug operation
- Murder case moving forward
- Ink Out Loud: Any time of year, you can find it here
- New fireboat at Fallen Leaf Lake