Workers cut down trees near Lakeview Commons as part of the Harrison Avenue project Tuesday in South Lake Tahoe. More than 50 trees are being removed to make room for parking lots, sidwalks and bike paths. On Thursday, crews will drive a pulverizer down Harrison to grind out the old roadway.
Harrison avenue Work begins
Trending in: South Shore
- Motorcycle crash lands man and 10-year-old in hospital
- Filing period for LTCC board candidates closes Aug. 8
- Dog closure at Upper Truckee Marsh ends
- Artist Studio Tour continues this weekend in the South Shore
- Curtzwiler, Novasel discuss views at forum