The annual Gatsby Festival, Aug. 9-10 at the Tallac Historic Site, celebrates life on the shores of Tahoe in the 1920s.
Valhalla Tahoe preserves history and arts
Trending in: South Shore
- Summer slidin': 1,000-foot slip 'n slide makes Lake Tahoe debut
- Ky-Mani Marley releases statement about missed South Shore show
- South Tahoe football rolls past Sparks 49-19 in season opener
- South Tahoe girls soccer seeks fifth state championship in seven seasons after being dethroned
- Take a hike: Direct route to Marlette Lake leads to serene waters perched above Lake Tahoe's East Shore