The annual Gatsby Festival, Aug. 9-10 at the Tallac Historic Site, celebrates life on the shores of Tahoe in the 1920s.
Valhalla Tahoe preserves history and arts
Trending in: South Shore
- Dog dies in South Lake Tahoe structure fire Monday (updated)
- Turning a NuLeaf: Inside Lake Tahoe's newest medical marijuana dispensary
- State champions: South Tahoe All-Stars beat Summerlin North, claim Little League Intermediate 50/70 Division Nevada crown
- Man apparently drowns in Lake Tahoe; investigation underway
- Epic Discovery launches at Heavenly Mountain Resort in Tahoe (video)