The annual Gatsby Festival, Aug. 9-10 at the Tallac Historic Site, celebrates life on the shores of Tahoe in the 1920s.
Valhalla Tahoe preserves history and arts
Trending in: South Shore
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report more than foot of fresh snow Wednesday
- South Lake Tahoe police search for man suspected in bike path robbery
- Seasonal workers flock to California to process marijuana
- Heavenly, Kirkwood mountains to open more ski terrain Thanksgiving weekend