Vail Resorts Inc. is adding Arlberg, Austria, to the list of places where holders of its Epic Pass can ski. The company says that thanks to a new partnership, its Epic Pass next season will include five consecutive days of access to the mountains of Arlberg. It previously said the pass would include five days at Verbier, Switzerland, up from three this past season, plus newly added access to the Eldora ski area near Boulder, Colo. The $689 pass offers access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin resorts in Colorado; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area; Afton Alps outside the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and Mt. Brighton near Detroit. Several resorts have been adding season-pass benefits in recent years to draw buyers.
Vail Resorts adds Austria to Epic Pass benefits
Trending in: South Shore
- Attorney alleges negligence, prejudice in South Lake Tahoe officer-involved shooting
- Drug agent admits to trafficking in Nevada's Douglas County Court
- South Shore's Lavish Green returns to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Lake's depths hold many dead bodies: Officials report most corpses don't surface if lost in Lake Tahoe