Vail Resorts Inc. is adding Arlberg, Austria, to the list of places where holders of its Epic Pass can ski. The company says that thanks to a new partnership, its Epic Pass next season will include five consecutive days of access to the mountains of Arlberg. It previously said the pass would include five days at Verbier, Switzerland, up from three this past season, plus newly added access to the Eldora ski area near Boulder, Colo. The $689 pass offers access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin resorts in Colorado; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area; Afton Alps outside the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and Mt. Brighton near Detroit. Several resorts have been adding season-pass benefits in recent years to draw buyers.
Vail Resorts adds Austria to Epic Pass benefits
Trending in: South Shore
- Wine Ink: Their own private Idaho — the Lewis-Clark American Viticultural Area
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Making Tahoe work takes commitment (opinion)
- Tahoe wildlife officials address bear concerns around the lake
- California, Tahoe-area tree deaths climb to record levels thanks to bugs, drought