Vail Resorts Inc. is adding Arlberg, Austria, to the list of places where holders of its Epic Pass can ski. The company says that thanks to a new partnership, its Epic Pass next season will include five consecutive days of access to the mountains of Arlberg. It previously said the pass would include five days at Verbier, Switzerland, up from three this past season, plus newly added access to the Eldora ski area near Boulder, Colo. The $689 pass offers access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin resorts in Colorado; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area; Afton Alps outside the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and Mt. Brighton near Detroit. Several resorts have been adding season-pass benefits in recent years to draw buyers.
Vail Resorts adds Austria to Epic Pass benefits
Trending in: South Shore
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)