Everyone, of all ages, is invited to a “Halloween Dance” on Friday, Oct. 25. The 17-piece Tahoe Dance Band plays a great variety of music. No partner necessary. Costumes optional. There will be prizes for the funniest, prettiest, most original, sexiest and scariest. Admission includes: wine, other beverages, appetizers, desserts and a free door prize ticket. Cost is $10. Cost is $5 for those younger than 21.The event is at the South Lake Tahoe Senior Center, 3050 Lake Tahoe Blvd. For more information, call Francine (530) 541-8380.
Halloween Dance Friday
Trending in: South Shore
- South Lake Tahoe crash victims identified
- Dumpster Puppies, Round 2: Tahoe animal shelter takes in another litter of dogs left for dead in trash bin
- Plan to improve Meeks Bay Resort and Marina receives feedback
- ‘Challenges’ ahead for Kings Beach snow removal, county says
- Sierra history: The Gold Rush Flood of 1850