I am a 3-year-old male Chihuahua named “Cappy.” I was surrendered by my owner last November through a rescue group “Umbrella of Hope” in Pittsburg, Calif. I’m shy at first but I do tend to fall in love with women! I am well house trained and love frequent outside walks. I get along famously with other dogs my size. All my kennel mates have been adopted and it is now my turn for a loving home. Come meet me at The El Dorado County Animal Services, 530-573-7925. For spay-neuter assistance and other support, call the Lake Tahoe Humane Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals at 530-542-2857
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Prescribed burns planned for Lake Tahoe's west, south shores
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'