Four Piece Puzzle will perform at 9 p.m. Saturday at the American Legion, 2748 Lake Tahoe Blvd. The show will be the band’s last before Jazzfest. The no cover show is called “Free Raybob” donations will go to help a local musician.
Four Piece Puzzle to perform Saturday
Trending in: Announcements
- 14-year-old brings gun to Truckee school; parents may face charges
- Sierra Nevada College’s Lynn Gillette out as president (updated)
- Community mourns teen Dejon Smith’s death
- Dunkin’ Donuts makes debut in Northern Nevada with Carson City store
- Opinion: Truckee gun incident eerie reminder of Sandy Hook