Four Piece Puzzle will perform at 9 p.m. Saturday at the American Legion, 2748 Lake Tahoe Blvd. The show will be the band’s last before Jazzfest. The no cover show is called “Free Raybob” donations will go to help a local musician.
Four Piece Puzzle to perform Saturday
Trending in: Announcements
- Bomb squad called to check potential threat at South Lake Tahoe courthouse (updated)
- Chickenfoot to reunite at Lake Tahoe for first full show in six years
- Fire engulfs structure in the Tahoe Keys (updated)
- Two men taken to hospital after South Lake Tahoe stabbing
- Affordable housing a focus of Tahoe's South Shore Loop Road project (opinion)