Douglas County Historical Society Young Chautauquans will participate in a joint presentation with the Great Basin group at the Carson City Library, 900 Roop St., Carson City. The presentation will begin Saturday at 2 p.m. and is free to the public. Young Chautauquans from third through eighth grade portray historical figures which they have chosen. They will represent the person in costume and present a 10-minute monologue about the person’s life.
Young Chautauquans to give presentation
Trending in: Announcements
- South Lake Tahoe to consider censure of councilmember JoAnn Conner
- Proposed design breathes new life into South Lake Tahoe's Regan Beach
- Vail Resorts Epic Pass price may go up after Sunday for 2015-16 ski and snowboard season
- Brooks Park dies at age 87
- Former Park Cattle Co. president sues family, wants company dissolved