Douglas County Historical Society Young Chautauquans will participate in a joint presentation with the Great Basin group at the Carson City Library, 900 Roop St., Carson City. The presentation will begin Saturday at 2 p.m. and is free to the public. Young Chautauquans from third through eighth grade portray historical figures which they have chosen. They will represent the person in costume and present a 10-minute monologue about the person’s life.
Young Chautauquans to give presentation
Trending in: Announcements
- South Lake Tahoe police search for man suspected in bike path robbery
- Date night: Hotspots around Lake Tahoe
- Weather boosting winter ski resort visitation in the West, Tahoe included
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report more than foot of fresh snow Wednesday
- Obituary: Michael P. Sheehan, Mar. 12, 1970 ~ Nov. 21, 2015