Douglas County Historical Society Young Chautauquans will participate in a joint presentation with the Great Basin group at the Carson City Library, 900 Roop St., Carson City. The presentation will begin Saturday at 2 p.m. and is free to the public. Young Chautauquans from third through eighth grade portray historical figures which they have chosen. They will represent the person in costume and present a 10-minute monologue about the person’s life.
Young Chautauquans to give presentation
Trending in: Announcements
- Drought impact on Sierra forests starting to show in Nevada
- Petition to put Loop Road on South Lake Tahoe ballot moving forward (updated)
- Trailhead Fire burning west of Lake Tahoe grows to 1,264 acres
- Harveys Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series launches Saturday
- Orphaned Tahoe bear cubs flourish at Reno rescue