Douglas County Historical Society Young Chautauquans will participate in a joint presentation with the Great Basin group at the Carson City Library, 900 Roop St., Carson City. The presentation will begin Saturday at 2 p.m. and is free to the public. Young Chautauquans from third through eighth grade portray historical figures which they have chosen. They will represent the person in costume and present a 10-minute monologue about the person’s life.
Young Chautauquans to give presentation
Trending in: Announcements
- Attorney alleges negligence, prejudice in South Lake Tahoe officer-involved shooting
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Drug agent admits to trafficking in Nevada's Douglas County Court
- South Shore's Lavish Green returns to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?