Douglas County Historical Society Young Chautauquans will participate in a joint presentation with the Great Basin group at the Carson City Library, 900 Roop St., Carson City. The presentation will begin Saturday at 2 p.m. and is free to the public. Young Chautauquans from third through eighth grade portray historical figures which they have chosen. They will represent the person in costume and present a 10-minute monologue about the person’s life.
Young Chautauquans to give presentation
Trending in: Announcements
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Reno airport officials celebrate inaugural Long Beach flight connection
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- No oil leaks in lake from Tahoe Queen fire, 'major damage' to boat