Douglas County Historical Society Young Chautauquans will participate in a joint presentation with the Great Basin group at the Carson City Library, 900 Roop St., Carson City. The presentation will begin Saturday at 2 p.m. and is free to the public. Young Chautauquans from third through eighth grade portray historical figures which they have chosen. They will represent the person in costume and present a 10-minute monologue about the person’s life.
Young Chautauquans to give presentation
Trending in: Announcements
- Bomb squad called to check potential threat at South Lake Tahoe courthouse (updated)
- Chickenfoot to reunite at Lake Tahoe for first full show in six years
- Fire engulfs structure in the Tahoe Keys (updated)
- Affordable housing a focus of Tahoe's South Shore Loop Road project (opinion)
- Two men taken to hospital after South Lake Tahoe stabbing