Douglas County Historical Society Young Chautauquans will participate in a joint presentation with the Great Basin group at the Carson City Library, 900 Roop St., Carson City. The presentation will begin Saturday at 2 p.m. and is free to the public. Young Chautauquans from third through eighth grade portray historical figures which they have chosen. They will represent the person in costume and present a 10-minute monologue about the person’s life.
Young Chautauquans to give presentation
Trending in: Announcements
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to host summer concert series
- New wellness, sports performance center announced
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Tahoe PUD’s leader, who’s still collecting CalPERS pension, on for interim basis
- Three arrests made in burglary case