The Lake Tahoe Historical Society will present another walking tour of our historic Al Tahoe on Sept. 7 at 2 p.m. The tour is limited and reservations must be made to tour leader, Lee Vestal, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who call are asked to leave their name and phone number so Vestal can call to confirm. A suggested donation of $10 is appreciated. The tour will lasts 2 1/2 hours. Participants must meet at the museum, 3058 Lake Tahoe Blvd., across from Senior Center.
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Best summertime Happy Hours on Tahoe's South Shore
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment