The Lake Tahoe Historical Society will present another walking tour of our historic Al Tahoe on Sept. 7 at 2 p.m. The tour is limited and reservations must be made to tour leader, Lee Vestal, at email@example.com. Those who call are asked to leave their name and phone number so Vestal can call to confirm. A suggested donation of $10 is appreciated. The tour will lasts 2 1/2 hours. Participants must meet at the museum, 3058 Lake Tahoe Blvd., across from Senior Center.
Historical society to host walking tour
Trending in: Announcements
- Five questions with Tahoe's Talie Jane Interiors' Natalie Malik
- Membership-based airline expands service to and from Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Five injured in car accident down Kingsbury Grade Friday; city council candidate and wife confirmed as two of injured (story will be updated)
- An easy appetizer that wows (recipe)
- Tension high over bear management in Nevada side of Tahoe Basin