The Lake Tahoe Historical Society will present another walking tour of our historic Al Tahoe on Sept. 7 at 2 p.m. The tour is limited and reservations must be made to tour leader, Lee Vestal, at email@example.com. Those who call are asked to leave their name and phone number so Vestal can call to confirm. A suggested donation of $10 is appreciated. The tour will lasts 2 1/2 hours. Participants must meet at the museum, 3058 Lake Tahoe Blvd., across from Senior Center.
Historical society to host walking tour
Trending in: Announcements
- A Trio of art exhibits coming to college
- Low-cost flu clinics available
- USDA food distribution for Nevada residents offered
- Volunteers needed for Stewardship Day
- Author featured at Writers’ Series