The Lake Tahoe Historical Society will present another walking tour of our historic Al Tahoe on Sept. 7 at 2 p.m. The tour is limited and reservations must be made to tour leader, Lee Vestal, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who call are asked to leave their name and phone number so Vestal can call to confirm. A suggested donation of $10 is appreciated. The tour will lasts 2 1/2 hours. Participants must meet at the museum, 3058 Lake Tahoe Blvd., across from Senior Center.
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- Looking for love: Bear tries to make new friends (VIDEO)
- Panel: Bikes have huge impact on Tahoe economy
- Social Media Savvy: Is Facebook no longer free for businesses?