The Lake Tahoe Historical Society will present another walking tour of our historic Al Tahoe on Sept. 7 at 2 p.m. The tour is limited and reservations must be made to tour leader, Lee Vestal, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who call are asked to leave their name and phone number so Vestal can call to confirm. A suggested donation of $10 is appreciated. The tour will lasts 2 1/2 hours. Participants must meet at the museum, 3058 Lake Tahoe Blvd., across from Senior Center.
Historical society to host walking tour
Trending in: Announcements
- Structure fire currently burning in South Lake Tahoe, one dog perished (updated)
- Epic Discovery launches at Heavenly Mountain Resort in Tahoe (video)
- Electric vehicles on the rise in Tahoe-Truckee region
- $10.5 million Lake Tahoe home makes HGTV's House Hunt
- South Lake Tahoe's newly approved design guidelines focus on natural elements