Participants run into Lake Tahoe during the Polar Plunge in Zephyr Cove on Saturday. The Polar Plunge is held each year to raise money for Special Olympics Northern California & Nevada.
Cold day for a plunge
Trending in: News
- South Lake Tahoe to consider censure of councilmember JoAnn Conner
- Proposed design breathes new life into South Lake Tahoe's Regan Beach
- Vail Resorts Epic Pass price may go up after Sunday for 2015-16 ski and snowboard season
- Brooks Park dies at age 87
- Former Park Cattle Co. president sues family, wants company dissolved