Participants run into Lake Tahoe during the Polar Plunge in Zephyr Cove on Saturday. The Polar Plunge is held each year to raise money for Special Olympics Northern California & Nevada.
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Best summertime Happy Hours on Tahoe's South Shore
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment