Participants run into Lake Tahoe during the Polar Plunge in Zephyr Cove on Saturday. The Polar Plunge is held each year to raise money for Special Olympics Northern California & Nevada.
Cold day for a plunge
Trending in: News
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- Adventure in Desolation Wilderness comes in many forms
- Increase in high-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management