Participants run into Lake Tahoe during the Polar Plunge in Zephyr Cove on Saturday. The Polar Plunge is held each year to raise money for Special Olympics Northern California & Nevada.
Cold day for a plunge
Trending in: News
- Seeping water caused radioactive dump blast in Nevada
- Business news: Workshop to focus on South Lake Tahoe Loop Road
- News briefs: Heavenly opens Stagecoach Lodge, snow removal instructions and more
- Soak it in: Hot springs in the Reno-Tahoe region offer warm respite from winter
- New South Lake Tahoe venue brings live magic show, dining