Workers cut down trees near Lakeview Commons as part of the Harrison Avenue project Tuesday in South Lake Tahoe. More than 50 trees are being removed to make room for parking lots, sidwalks and bike paths. On Thursday, crews will drive a pulverizer down Harrison to grind out the old roadway.
Harrison avenue Work begins
Trending in: News
- Tahoe's Heavenly chairlift malfunction addressed by Forest Service
- Police release sketches of suspects in South Tahoe shooting
- Obituary: Terry Ann McCollum, Jan. 12, 1950 - Jan. 15, 2016
- One dead following shooting at South Lake Tahoe hotel
- Tahoe snowpack at 120 to 130 percent of average according to CA Department of Water Resources