Workers cut down trees near Lakeview Commons as part of the Harrison Avenue project Tuesday in South Lake Tahoe. More than 50 trees are being removed to make room for parking lots, sidwalks and bike paths. On Thursday, crews will drive a pulverizer down Harrison to grind out the old roadway.
Harrison avenue Work begins
Trending in: News
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- South Lake Tahoe condo project breaks ground
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California