Workers cut down trees near Lakeview Commons as part of the Harrison Avenue project Tuesday in South Lake Tahoe. More than 50 trees are being removed to make room for parking lots, sidwalks and bike paths. On Thursday, crews will drive a pulverizer down Harrison to grind out the old roadway.
Harrison avenue Work begins
Trending in: News
- Trailhead Fire burning west of Lake Tahoe grows to 1,264 acres
- Parade, parties and fireworks for Lake Tahoe's Fourth of July
- Armed robbery reported at U.S. Bank on Kingsbury Grade
- Petition to put Loop Road on South Lake Tahoe ballot moving forward (updated)
- Drought impact on Sierra forests starting to show in Nevada