Vail Resorts Inc. is adding Arlberg, Austria, to the list of places where holders of its Epic Pass can ski. The company says that thanks to a new partnership, its Epic Pass next season will include five consecutive days of access to the mountains of Arlberg. It previously said the pass would include five days at Verbier, Switzerland, up from three this past season, plus newly added access to the Eldora ski area near Boulder, Colo. The $689 pass offers access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin resorts in Colorado; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area; Afton Alps outside the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and Mt. Brighton near Detroit. Several resorts have been adding season-pass benefits in recent years to draw buyers.
Vail Resorts adds Austria to Epic Pass benefits
Trending in: News
- Ask Hopeful Henry: Vaccinations your puppy needs
- Sheriff cracking down on Tahoe pot grows
- Cancer in the head or neck area
- No injuries in truck rollover at Spooner Summit
- South Shore animal shelter raises cub dropped off in Homewood (with video)