Vail Resorts Inc. is adding Arlberg, Austria, to the list of places where holders of its Epic Pass can ski. The company says that thanks to a new partnership, its Epic Pass next season will include five consecutive days of access to the mountains of Arlberg. It previously said the pass would include five days at Verbier, Switzerland, up from three this past season, plus newly added access to the Eldora ski area near Boulder, Colo. The $689 pass offers access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin resorts in Colorado; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area; Afton Alps outside the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and Mt. Brighton near Detroit. Several resorts have been adding season-pass benefits in recent years to draw buyers.
Vail Resorts adds Austria to Epic Pass benefits
Trending in: News
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- What's happening at Lake Tahoe this Labor Day weekend
- South Tahoe boat hand saves drowning teen
- Beaver population thriving at Lake Tahoe thanks to local volunteers
- Labor Day weekend includes California's second Free Fishing Day for 2015