Everyone, of all ages, is invited to a “Halloween Dance” on Friday, Oct. 25. The 17-piece Tahoe Dance Band plays a great variety of music. No partner necessary. Costumes optional. There will be prizes for the funniest, prettiest, most original, sexiest and scariest. Admission includes: wine, other beverages, appetizers, desserts and a free door prize ticket. Cost is $10. Cost is $5 for those younger than 21.The event is at the South Lake Tahoe Senior Center, 3050 Lake Tahoe Blvd. For more information, call Francine (530) 541-8380.
Halloween Dance Friday
Trending in: News
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Three cited for skiing out of bounds from Heavenly
- Attorney alleges negligence, prejudice in South Lake Tahoe officer-involved shooting
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project