Everyone, of all ages, is invited to a “Halloween Dance” on Friday, Oct. 25. The 17-piece Tahoe Dance Band plays a great variety of music. No partner necessary. Costumes optional. There will be prizes for the funniest, prettiest, most original, sexiest and scariest. Admission includes: wine, other beverages, appetizers, desserts and a free door prize ticket. Cost is $10. Cost is $5 for those younger than 21.The event is at the South Lake Tahoe Senior Center, 3050 Lake Tahoe Blvd. For more information, call Francine (530) 541-8380.
- Tahoe Area Mountain Biking Association and USFS undertaking ambitious trail work
- Letter: Loop Road, the next step to making Tahoe great
- Group petitions City of South Lake Tahoe for Loop Road ballot measure
- My view: South Shore housing shortages persist (opinion)
- Cattle drive moves more than cows through Nevada's Genoa area