Car vs power pole causes power outage in South Lake Tahoe
June 6, 2017
A vehicle hit a power pole at the corner of Al Tahoe and Pioneer Trail, tripping the main circuit and causing a power outage.
Crews are responding, according to a tweet from Liberty Utilities. The main circuit trips to preserve the rest of the line. Crews are trying to isolate the impact and restore power in sections.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Trending
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Minden woman who died after falling in Upper Truckee River remembered at celebration of life
- Search continues in reduced capacity for missing kayaker at Lake Tahoe
- Kayaker reported missing at Lake Tahoe found safe in hotel room