#TahoeSnaps: Happy holidays from Lake Tahoe
January 2, 2017
All photos courtesy of #TahoeSnaps
TahoeSnaps, the Tribune's Instagram account, is a lake-wide endeavor. We joined forces with our North Shore partners, Sierra Sun and North Lake Tahoe Bonanza, to bring our readers more fun photos from around Lake Tahoe.
Here's the fun part: Tag us or use our hashtag (#TahoeSnaps) when you post a Tahoe-focused photo to Instagram, and you may see your photo reposted to our account or printed in Saturday's Tribune. Photos should feature Tahoe's vibe — ski shots, lake views, family fun, snowball fights, really anything you're doing around our lovely lakeside communities. We post and repost on a daily basis.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Taqueria Jalisco reopens in new Tallac Avenue location
- Tree falls through home, totals two cars in South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report 1 foot of new snow; more in forecast for South Shore
- Guest column: Tahoe, El Dorado County & VHRs (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Up to 7 inches of new snow possible Thursday