Wormhole brings the beats to Crystal Bay at Lake Tahoe
May 17, 2018
Wormhole Tahoe returns to Crystal Bay Casino on Friday, May 18, for a night of blending electronic music with unique visuals.
For those unfamiliar with Wormhole Tahoe, it's "an eclectic community of artists dedicated to presenting immersive, interactive, multi-media events that unite the past and future through the present," according to its website.
The organization routinely produces nights "for all the hardworking, mountain-loving bass heads to come and let loose," continues the site, which proceeds to invite attendees to "socialize and get loose on the dance floor to some bass, funk, dub, twerk and other broken beat grooves."
The entertainment returns to North Shore beginning at 10 p.m. and lasts through 2 a.m. It's a free party that any supporter of bass and electronic music will want to attend.
"We're bringing out our visuals, lighting, lasers and extra sound for an incredible night of sensory enjoyment!" states Wormhole Tahoe's Facebook page for the event.
The evening's performers include hawk. and harlesJ. Guests must be at least 21 years of age. Early arrival is recommended in order to guarantee entry.
Recommended Stories For You
Visit http://www.crystalbaycasino.com for more details on the gig. The venue is located at 14 NV 28 in Crystal Bay.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Snowshoeing Tahoe: Five must-do snowshoe hikes that offer fun, adventure
- Supernatural scares: finding the paranormal near Lake Tahoe
- Dance with your daughter at annual Father/Daughter Sweetheart Dance
- Explore Tahoe: Wounded veterans take South Lake Tahoe snowmobile tour as part of Military Winter Sports Camp
- Winter weather advisory issued for Lake Tahoe
- Memorial services scheduled for Dr. Stephen Bannar
- South Lake Tahoe community mourns the death of Dr. Stephen Bannar
- 6 South Lake Tahoe families searching for homes after unsafe apartment building condemned
- Parents outraged over handling of fire at Sierra House Elementary School