BBQ at Vikingsholm in Lake Tahoe’s Emerald Bay Resort benefits Sierra State Parks Foundation
August 23, 2018
What’s better than enjoying some barbecue and beverages in one of the most beautiful locations in the world?
Doing it all for a good cause.
The Sierra State Parks Foundation hosts the event Sunday, Aug. 26, from 5-8 p.m.
Proceeds benefit the foundation, which works with California State Park staff to fund projects and initiatives in the Lake Tahoe-Donner California State Parks, according to the foundation’s website.
“Join us for an early evening at Vikingsholm for a picnic style BBQ by Big Blue Q of Tahoe, wine and beer, and a flashback into the days of Emerald Bay Resort, featuring Rosie Smith,” states an event description.
Tickets are $80 ($70 for SSPF members), including the opportunity to drive down into Emerald Bay. Reservations are required.
Recommended Stories For You
Click here for more information.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations
- Referendum backers submit signatures; South Lake Tahoe marijuana regulations delayed (updated)
- Human skull found in Truckee off Highway 89