BBQ at Vikingsholm in Lake Tahoe’s Emerald Bay Resort benefits Sierra State Parks Foundation
August 23, 2018
What’s better than enjoying some barbecue and beverages in one of the most beautiful locations in the world?
Doing it all for a good cause.
The Sierra State Parks Foundation hosts the event Sunday, Aug. 26, from 5-8 p.m.
Proceeds benefit the foundation, which works with California State Park staff to fund projects and initiatives in the Lake Tahoe-Donner California State Parks, according to the foundation’s website.
“Join us for an early evening at Vikingsholm for a picnic style BBQ by Big Blue Q of Tahoe, wine and beer, and a flashback into the days of Emerald Bay Resort, featuring Rosie Smith,” states an event description.
Tickets are $80 ($70 for SSPF members), including the opportunity to drive down into Emerald Bay. Reservations are required.
Recommended Stories For You
Click here for more information.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Whole Foods, Chase Bank sites for sale in South Lake Tahoe
- Election update: Measure T still passing in South Lake Tahoe but margin shrinks
- MTV acquires SnowGlobe Music Festival (updated)
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Sierra House Elementary School classroom sustains ‘major damage’ in fire