Drink of the Week: Sidellis Lake Tahoe and Tahoe Brew Tours’ Hops On The Bus
October 19, 2017
One of the largest components of Tahoe's nightlife is the mix of countless breweries, bars and restaurants that offer unique drinks difficult to find outside the basin. In our Drink of the Week segment, we'll showcase one type of beer, wine, cocktail — you name it — to try during your stay in the region.
This week's drink is Sidellis Lake Tahoe and Tahoe Brew Tours' collaborative Hops On The Bus, a double IPA packed with punch.
According to the Sidellis website, the beer showcases "big dank flavor and [is] high in alcohol" — settling in at a hefty 8.4 percent ABV, the description certainly rings true.
Hops On The Bus is one of those brews you'll want to drink slowly — not only to enjoy the full-bodied flavor, but also to responsibly get yourself home afterwards.
While the hops come off strong at the first sip, they're not overpowering (even those who typically avoid IPAs will likely have no problem settling into Hops On The Bus).
Sidellis Lake Tahoe and Tahoe Brew Tours have crafted a slow-drinking beer that is perfect to relax with while enjoying fall in the basin — be sure to get it on tap while supplies last.
Recommended Stories For You
Sidellis is located at 3350 Sandy Way in South Lake Tahoe. Learn more online at http://www.sidellis.com. Tahoe Brew Tours provides trips to basin-based breweries daily — additional information about the business is available at http://www.tahoebrewtours.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Dave Matthews Band 1st confirmed show of 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Country star Luke Bryan playing 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- ‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
- 6 Lake Tahoe-based cruises that offer wine, full bars
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 and Mt Rose Highway still closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Snow or rain? Winter storm could drench Lake Tahoe
- Most chain requirements dropped around Lake Tahoe (updated)