Festival at Heavenly Village to feature art, music, family fun
August 30, 2018
Amid the Labor Day weekend festivities, Heavenly Village will be serving up fun for the whole family.
The Heavenly Village Midway Art & Music Festival runs from Aug. 31 to Sept. 2.
The weekend entertainment includes full carnival rides, an art show, caricature artists, jugglers, fortune teller, face painter, a 5k run and a classic car show and shine, according to the event’s description.
There will be live music throughout the weekend with two stages for 14 regional/local artists performing bluegrass, funk, country and rock 'n roll.
Visit theshopsatheavenly.com to register for the run and for more information.
Heavenly Village is located at 1001 Heavenly Village Way.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Rain, snow in forecast for Lake Tahoe; expect Thanksgiving travel delays in northern Sierra
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Rollover on US 50 near Cave Rock
- 9 Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort changes opening day from Wednesday to Saturday