Festival at Heavenly Village to feature art, music, family fun
August 30, 2018
Amid the Labor Day weekend festivities, Heavenly Village will be serving up fun for the whole family.
The Heavenly Village Midway Art & Music Festival runs from Aug. 31 to Sept. 2.
The weekend entertainment includes full carnival rides, an art show, caricature artists, jugglers, fortune teller, face painter, a 5k run and a classic car show and shine, according to the event’s description.
There will be live music throughout the weekend with two stages for 14 regional/local artists performing bluegrass, funk, country and rock 'n roll.
Visit theshopsatheavenly.com to register for the run and for more information.
Heavenly Village is located at 1001 Heavenly Village Way.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Country star Luke Bryan playing 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Dave Matthews Band 1st confirmed show of 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- ‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend