Final concert of Valhalla Summer Festival features Tom Rhodes Band
September 20, 2018
The Valhalla Summer Festival will wrap up Friday with the final performance of the season.
The Tom Rhodes Band takes the Boathouse Theatre stage at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 21.
Described as an “honest, heartfelt brand of Americana,” the 36-year-old Oakland, California-based performer has released four albums and performed all over the U.S. and Europe over a career spanning more than a decade, according to his online bio.
“Rhodes is a songwriter with a voice that is raspy and soulful, like Ray LaMontagne or a young Van Morrison,” the bio states.
Tickets range in prices from $22 for regular seating to $30 for preferred seating. Tickets can be purchased here.
The Valhalla Boathouse Theatre is located at 1 Valhalla Road, off Emerald Bay Road.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Winter weather advisory issued for Lake Tahoe
- Memorial services scheduled for Dr. Stephen Bannar
- South Lake Tahoe community mourns the death of Dr. Stephen Bannar
- 6 South Lake Tahoe families searching for homes after unsafe apartment building condemned
- Parents outraged over handling of fire at Sierra House Elementary School