Final concert of Valhalla Summer Festival features Tom Rhodes Band
September 20, 2018
The Valhalla Summer Festival will wrap up Friday with the final performance of the season.
The Tom Rhodes Band takes the Boathouse Theatre stage at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 21.
Described as an “honest, heartfelt brand of Americana,” the 36-year-old Oakland, California-based performer has released four albums and performed all over the U.S. and Europe over a career spanning more than a decade, according to his online bio.
“Rhodes is a songwriter with a voice that is raspy and soulful, like Ray LaMontagne or a young Van Morrison,” the bio states.
Tickets range in prices from $22 for regular seating to $30 for preferred seating. Tickets can be purchased here.
The Valhalla Boathouse Theatre is located at 1 Valhalla Road, off Emerald Bay Road.
Trending In: Entertainment
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- 6 Lake Tahoe-based cruises that offer wine, full bars
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- ‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
- Tahoe Rim Trail Association organizing fall color photography hike