Florence and The Machine added to 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
May 14, 2018
London-based alternative outfit Florence and The Machine is set to perform on Tahoe’s South Shore this summer. On Thursday, Aug. 9, the ensemble — led by vocalist Florence Welch — takes over Harveys Outdoor Arena at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets, which range in price from $49.50-$99.50, will go on sale to the general public via Ticketmaster. A date and time have yet to be announced.
Florence and The Machine is known for the hit “Dog Days Are Over” and the group’s newest full-length album (“High As Hope”) is due out this June.
The gig is the latest announcement on the 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series lineup, which also includes appearances from Slightly Stoopid, Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters, Kenny Chesney, Pitbull, Phish, Keith Urban, Luke Bryan, Chris Stapleton, Janet Jackson, Amy Schumer, Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton, Charlie Puth, Donny & Marie Osmond, Scorpions and Dave Matthews Band.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Country star Luke Bryan playing 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Dave Matthews Band 1st confirmed show of 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect (updated)
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours