Florence and The Machine added to 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
May 14, 2018
London-based alternative outfit Florence and The Machine is set to perform on Tahoe’s South Shore this summer. On Thursday, Aug. 9, the ensemble — led by vocalist Florence Welch — takes over Harveys Outdoor Arena at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets, which range in price from $49.50-$99.50, will go on sale to the general public via Ticketmaster. A date and time have yet to be announced.
Florence and The Machine is known for the hit “Dog Days Are Over” and the group’s newest full-length album (“High As Hope”) is due out this June.
The gig is the latest announcement on the 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series lineup, which also includes appearances from Slightly Stoopid, Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters, Kenny Chesney, Pitbull, Phish, Keith Urban, Luke Bryan, Chris Stapleton, Janet Jackson, Amy Schumer, Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton, Charlie Puth, Donny & Marie Osmond, Scorpions and Dave Matthews Band.
Trending In: Entertainment
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- Sierra snowpack well above average after storms