Florence and The Machine added to 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
May 14, 2018
London-based alternative outfit Florence and The Machine is set to perform on Tahoe’s South Shore this summer. On Thursday, Aug. 9, the ensemble — led by vocalist Florence Welch — takes over Harveys Outdoor Arena at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets, which range in price from $49.50-$99.50, will go on sale to the general public via Ticketmaster. A date and time have yet to be announced.
Florence and The Machine is known for the hit “Dog Days Are Over” and the group’s newest full-length album (“High As Hope”) is due out this June.
The gig is the latest announcement on the 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series lineup, which also includes appearances from Slightly Stoopid, Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters, Kenny Chesney, Pitbull, Phish, Keith Urban, Luke Bryan, Chris Stapleton, Janet Jackson, Amy Schumer, Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton, Charlie Puth, Donny & Marie Osmond, Scorpions and Dave Matthews Band.
Trending In: Entertainment
- ‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
- Trapped in Tahoe offers immersive puzzles at the South Shore
- 9 places to day trip close to South Lake Tahoe
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- Tahoe Rim Trail Association organizing fall color photography hike
- Incline Village man accused of child abuse turns self in, vows to fight ‘false allegation’
- Caltrans to activate new traffic light in South Lake Tahoe Tuesday
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)