Janet Jackson joins 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series lineup
April 23, 2018
Pop sensation Janet Jackson is headed to Tahoe.
On Friday, Aug. 10, the performer’s State of the World Tour takes over the Harveys Outdoor Arena stage in Stateline as part of the 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series. The show begins at 7:30 p.m.
“The outing will showcase some of the legendary entertainer’s biggest dance anthems and powerhouse ballads that have become staples of the music icon’s career,” according to Jackson’s official website.
Tickets for Jackson’s gig range from $69.50-$149.50 and go on sale to the general public via Ticketmaster on Friday, April 27, at 10 a.m.
Throughout her career, Jackson has notched six Grammy Awards, two Emmy nominations, a Golden Globe Award, an Academy Award nomination and multiple wins at the American Music Awards, MTV Video Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards.
She joins country, pop, rock and reggae artists on the summer concert series lineup.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Historic Lake Tahoe home sells for $10 million
- El Dorado sheriff deputy shoots into car to free trapped bear in South Lake Tahoe (video)
- Truck over side of Kingsbury Grade results in discovery of 2nd wreck
- Swimmer rescued after leg becomes stuck between boulders at Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Community College opens Lisa Maloff University Center