Miranda Lambert added to lineup for 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
March 4, 2019
The 2019 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series has added another country music star to its lineup.
Miranda Lambert is set to perform on South Shore July 18, according to a Monday morning tweet from Harveys Lake Tahoe. Ticket pre-sale starts at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 6.
Lambert is a decorated country music star.
Along with winning numerous Grammy awards, she won Female Vocalist of the Year at the Academy of Country Music Awards in 2018 for the ninth consecutive year, according to a report by Forbes. He wins in 2018 made her the most-awarded musician in the academy’s history.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Missing snowboarder found dead at Lake Tahoe ski resort
- Sierra storm could bring up to 1 foot of snow to higher elevations around Lake Tahoe
- Bear cubs found by California highway may have been poached
- Mountain Housing Council releases report on short-term rentals in North Lake Tahoe, Truckee
- High-tech fight on aquatic invasive plants in Lake Tahoe shows promising results